Well been sometime since I blogged. Spent one week of holiday by sleeping, eating and slacking. Was glad to be back to work (shocking right)
Well after two innocuous days I tot the entire week would be kinda uneventful. But then wats life with out its own surprises. So came Wednesday and my first half at work went in a jiffy.
Suddenly at 3pm my manager asked me to join the staff meeting which was dragging on in different directions. Things got worse (not sure if it was any better earlier) and I had to end up losing my stupid temper and argued with the one man I respect / admire the most due to an unfortunate misunderstanding. Wat a dud I am.
Left work at 7 and went for dinner alone at the near by FC. Then for some reason I decided to head back to office (I am crazy at times). But u see god had his own plans…he was hell bent on making my day better.
As I was walking past the cubicles in my office I spotted one of my colleagues still working…. Immediately I smiled….
So I asked “Hey wat ru still doing here?” but internally I was saying “So glad ur still here” (I can be extremely selfish at times…J). Then I went over and started chatting with her about various things ranging from World War 2, Hitler, College life and books. The next one hr (wish this had dragged on and on. Hope she was not thinking the opposite) was the best I had in the last 2 weeks. Then came a message which had to terminate our chat and we left work together.
So finally downstairs as we parted our ways she went past me saying “Thanks”.
I walked into the night thinking wat a strange world it is…
After all I should have said “THANKS” for making my day better… One day I will
No comments:
Post a Comment